Are you a Future Leader, scientist, post doc or graduate student in Frontier Materials?
For the first time, in collaboration with MRS (Materials Research Society) and ICN2 (Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology) PUZZLE X is inviting early-career scientists, postdocs and graduate students working on the bleeding-edge of Frontier Materials Research and Innovation to present their research posters at PUZZLE X.
The purpose of the poster session is to showcase the scientific researchers, communicators and students who are working on cutting-edge materials research.
PUZZLE X is the international stage for Frontier Tech where the scientific leaders of the future can communicate their research to Frontier Tech stakeholders including governments, industry leaders, tech hubs, materials companies, and civil societies.
Bringing the leaders in material science and industry together:
PUZZLE X 2021 speakers:
- Sir Kostya Novoselov (NUS)
- Dr. Pablo Jarillo-Herrero (MIT)
- Dr. Vladimir Falko (University of Manchester)
- Dr. Andrea Ferrari (Cambridge University)
- Dr. Antonio Castro Neto (NUS)
- Andres De Leon (Hyperloop TT)
- Alex Monino (HP)
- Carles Navarro (BASF)
- Pablo Rodriguez (Google X)
PUZZLE X is a MRS-endorsed event by "Materials Research Society" and the global platform that expedites applied materials science knowledge into impactful technology for a more sustainable and prosperous world. You will be able to interact with leading scientists, industry leaders, and innovators in Frontier Tech.
The future of bleeding-edge science and research happens when world class thought leaders convene, co-create and collaborate. During the poster session, the impact of your research is amplified and communicated to a global audience.
All applications submitted before 1st November 2022 will be considered for the Future Leaders Awards.
The top 3 winners of the PUZZLE X poster session will be featured as MRS "Future Leaders" in 2023.
Poster awards and Networking Session with industry, academia & public agencies will be held Nov 15-17 in Barcelona
Who can Apply?
Graduate students, post docs, early career researchers.
How to Apply?
• Submit your abstract using the form below.
• The PUZZLE X team will review your application and all applicants selected to present a poster will be notified of the outcome within 2 weeks of application.
• In addition, the 3 most promising applications will be named as Future Leaders and will be featured by the Materials Research Society as PUZZLE X award winners in 2023.
• All applicants will be invited to attend PUZZLE X networking sessions with Frontier Tech leaders from global scientific institutions, industry leaders, materials innovators, government officials and more.
What are Topics of interest?
- Energy storage
- 2D Materials (Graphene, MXenes)
- Bioelectronics, sensors and wearables
- Structural building materials
- Quantum phenomena (Computing, sensing, communication)
- Optical sensors and detectors
- Printed electronics
- Biofuels and biomaterials